The Fly Fishing Show’s 2014 Dates, Sites Set

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
From The Fly Fishing Show:

With exhibit materials from the last Fly Fishing Show season barely packed away, 2014 dates and locations have been announced by producer Chuck Furimsky.

“All locations remain the same, but we are shifting the Winston-Salem Show to a Friday-Saturday event since Sundays are generally considered a ‘church and family day’ in the area. On Friday, many businesses – financial services, high-tech, education – traditionally close for the weekend by early afternoon; we believe the show will definitely get a stronger first day crowd to exceed Sunday attendance.” said Furimsky.

2014 dates and locations:
•Denver, Colo. – January 3-5, Denver Merchandise Mart;
•Marlborough, Mass. – January 17-19, Royal Plaza Trade Center;
•Somerset, NJ – January 24-26, Garden State Exhibit Center;
•Winston-Salem, NC – February 7-8, Benton Convention Center;
•Lynnwood, Wash. – February 15-16, Lynnwood Convention Center;
•Pleasanton, Calif. – February 21-23, Alameda County Fairgrounds; and
•Lancaster, Penn. – March 1-2, Lancaster County Convention Center.

During the 20 day, seven cities 2013 Fly Fishing Show season, attendance increased “a remarkable 10.1% over 2012. But perhaps of greater interest is that 28.5% of attendees purchased multiple day admission tickets; and exhibitor booths were 100% sold out,” according to Furimsky.

Exhibitor booth space for all 2014 show dates is now available for reservation at (866) 481-2393 or info@flyfishingshow.com

williamhj

Reaction score
Enjoyed the Denver show this past year and will be there in 2014, just hope to spend a lot of time on the water between now and then :)

stenacron

Reaction score
Man, I was just thinking this past weekend, "What would it take to get The Fly-Fishing Show to come to Salt Lake City?" Guess it's already too late for that little daydream. :(

I really miss going to that show in Somerset, NJ... saw a lot of great tyers and authors there over the years.

Might have to burn some Sky Miles and make that show in Denver.

trout champ

Reaction score
Had a blast at the Denver show earlier this year. I'm sure I will be working the booth for my local TU chapter, come by and say hi guys!

Randy

CutThroat Leaders

Business Member
Reaction score
We participated in the Denver and the Lynnwood show in 2013. We hope to add at least 3-4 shows to the list for 2014. Looking forward to meeting more fellow forum members across the states.

Boy, does time fly.... already thinking of 2014