3M to Acquire Ross Reels USA/Ross Worldwide Outdoors

goldentrout

Reaction score
One has to wonder what kind of changes will be made to the Ross product line. I sure hope quality doesn't suffer from re-organization. I have never been too enamored by SA products except the Mastery flylines. At any rate, Ross will lose at least some of it's charm being a part of a big conglomerate. But then again maybe they will decide to bring back the really nice reels that Ross has discontinued. Like the Gunnison or Canyon Big Game........Just some random thoughts.

oregonsteel

Reaction score
One has to wonder what kind of changes will be made to the Ross product line. I sure hope quality doesn't suffer from re-organization. I have never been too enamored by SA products except the Mastery flylines. At any rate, Ross will lose at least some of it's charm being a part of a big conglomerate. But then again maybe they will decide to bring back the really nice reels that Ross has discontinued. Like the Gunnison or Canyon Big Game........Just some random thoughts.

I take it you have never seen a SA fly rod at walmart. Those are DA BOMB!! I think they are the same blanks as the NRX :p