Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: just got my new Fishpond Open Range vest in today

Default just got my new Fishpond Open Range vest in today

i had looked and looked and tried to figure out what kind of chest pack or vest i wanted to go with and really like the fispond line of packs so did some searching and found a Open Range Vest on sale online in the Bitteroot Green color...was a really good deal at $120 i thought since they are $170 new...dont know if they are not making the green color anymore or what so i ordered it Sunday night...jsut came in this afternoon at home when i was on my lunch break so i ran out to the garage and got my old cabelas chest pack and took everything out of it and put it all in the new one.....man this thing has more pockets than i originally thought...very well made vest and more than enough room for everything i have....am very happy with it so far

Blog Entries

Default Re: just got my new Fishpond Open Range vest in today

Sounds like you have things sorted out, nothing like getting mail when it is a new piece of tackle or gear.

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Congrats...Fishpond makes great gear. I know what you mean about the excitement of new gear coming in the mail. Heck, I am just waiting on an order of 20 flies and am pacing the mailbox daily
    Tuck

join a fly swap or two, tie 12, get 11 different ones back, it is like waiting for the mail only does not cost you more then a few bucks in material and postage. I feel like a kid at Christmas sometimes waiting for the flies to get here.

d

Will do as soon as I learn to tie. I am scheduled to go to a fly tieing seminar on the 15th so we will see how that goes. Hopefully gonna enroll in a local class soon.
    Tuck