Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bushline Vest at Costco

1. Default Bushline Vest at Costco

Hi all,
    I am looking for a vest that I can wear over my personal flotation device. It will not be my main vest. There is one at Costco, the Bushline model 6334. I didn't see it in the store, but it's available online. Hard to tell from the specs and the pic if it is a decent vest with lots of storage space. Anyone familiar with this vest? I like the price!! Thanks. Other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as well. Have a great day everyone.
    GC
    Last edited by greatcanadian; 06-21-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Default Re: Bushline Vest at Costco

It looks a lot like a fishpond vest but you can't beat the price. I'd say go for it. I might get myself one too.
    Best of luck.

3. Default Re: Bushline Vest at Costco

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. I'll wait to see if there are any more responses today. If not, I'll buy. Wondering if the postal strike affects Costco shipments. Home Depot shipments aren't affected by the strike (according to their website). I don't know how Costco ships.

Edit: After checking the website again, it appears that Costco will use UPS to ship this item. Therefore it shouldn't be affected by Canada's postal strike.
    Last edited by greatcanadian; 06-21-2011 at 02:03 PM.

big companies usually use UPS which is a safe way of shipping. Please post pix when you get it. Thanks

5. Default Re: Bushline Vest at Costco

Ordered it. Will post comments when I get it. If I don't like it I can just return it to the store 5 minutes away. So no risk! In case anyone is wondering, shipping was $5.

Nice! Not a a bad price for a nice looking vest. The fishpond ones are $89 and up.
    Last edited by martin trj; 06-22-2011 at 10:28 PM.

What are you guys typing for your "search" on the Costco site? I keep getting zero results.

Looks like they are not selling them any more...that's really bad, I wanted one.

Gander Mountain has a pretty nice looking pack with a small back pack for pretty cheap. My friend just picked it up.