Waders up to 125 USD

dmilush

Reaction score
I would like to buy decent breathable waders up to 125 USD.
Any suggestions?
I am in the Eugene area.

Thanx

MoscaPescador

Reaction score
Redington makes a wader called the Crosswater that you could get for $90. It is very lightweight. I am using a set while my Patagonias are being repaired. I only have three fishing days in them, but they seem ok. These waders do not come with gravel guards and a belt, so you would have to get them. After all is said and done, the Crosswaters will run you about the cost of your budget.

If you don't mind spending a tad more ($149), look at the Redington Wayfarer. It has built in gravel guards and comes with a belt.

MP

axle27

Reaction score
I got my Orvis Endura's for about $90. I don't fish as much as most, but they're 2 years old and have held up well.

ssjchar

Reaction score
i too am looking for waders. i saw the llbean ones, but they also have the more expensive(by 99 dollars) boot foot ones. Can you just use normal rubber boots with waders?

fishiowa

Reaction score
Using rubber boots is probably not a good idea. They would fill with water as soon as you went over the tops. I can't imagine that would be very comfortable. The built in boot foot waders are sealed to the wader so you don't have that problem.

Another option is that you can probably find a decent wading boot to go with the stockingfoot waders for much less than 99 dollars. IMHO the separate wading boots give you more flexibility than the boot foot waders.

Rich