Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sometimes I believe things are better done the old fashioned way...

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
    Well you can give it all up and then let us know how it goes for you. Maybe we can follow your example.
    I can't very well do that, Dan...but there's a flip side to everything. Take a look around at the shape the world is in today and make sure progress has made it a better place. I don't buy it, myself...more comfortable for some, but at what prices? I understand I'm out of step with the rest of the world's reality...but that doesn't, in and of itself, make me wrong. out :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jsquires View Post

Commas make a difference:
    So does laughter... Try it

Let's eat Grandpa.
    Are you telling me that wasn't Nestle Quik in the fancy jar up there?

3. Likes wt bash liked this post
    Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

Well, that was substantially vague enough not to be controversial.

ta-ta-ta-dahhhhhh! Comma!

5. Likes wt bash liked this post

Commas make a difference:
    Let's eat, Grandpa.
    Let's eat Grandpa.
    Thanks guy but I'm not writing a term paper. I made not one comment on the dead horse nippers thread. I'll shoot you a pm when I write my book on "How to Not Take Things so Serious" and you can edit it for me. For now I'll just take my run on sentence to a diffurwent pwaygwound.
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

Quote Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
    So does laughter... Try it

Are you telling me that wasn't Nestle Quik in the fancy jar up there?
    Yeah, I'll have to try that sometime - even though I've been told for decades that my sense of humor is my strongest point, a point that's been toasted at weddings, at conventions, in state and national magazines, but I'm sure you've had those experiences with your sense of humor. But I get it that someone who doesn't even know me can make a judgment like that; it's the same dynamic where someone who has never used a nippers can make a judgment on the nippers and pronounce the nippers and anyone who buys them asinine or pretentious. Try getting to know someone before making a judgment based on a forum post or two. Or keep on tag-teaming; that lends more credence to your opinions.
    "The whole purpose of an adventure is to gain some spiritual or emotional insight. When you compromise the process, you compromise the gain."
    Yvone Chouinard

Guy comma you seriously need to lighten up. We're (not were) on an internet forum comma you don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Relax.
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

You forgot to ta-ta-ta-dahhhhh!

Again? Really? Another Thread? Ok maybe they are worth it. Anything that can generate this much debate and conversation must be worth the price,right? Sorry Abel nippers I was wrong you are an important member of the angling society and my hope is that we can be friends.
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

The way I see it there are Things you have to have in Today's World,some gadgets really work however if you took them all fishing you would need a Huge Tackle Bag,I don't know about others I continually see guys with Vests Crammed with "Essentials" they hardly ever use.
    Brian..

12. Likes theboz liked this post

Yeah, I'll have to try that sometime - even though I've been told for decades that my sense of humor is my strongest point, a point that's been toasted at weddings, at conventions, in state and national magazines, .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast