Anybody ever hear of the Rexfly Casting System?

sandfly

Reaction score
yeah ok and when tha big ol fish hits and you are trying to get the fish on the reel and fighting the clip to get the reel in and clearing line, that will work--not !

gimmick
anyone who can not cast with a reel weight all day had better go to the gym or give up fly fishing.

Sep

Reaction score
Ye gods. More unnecessary gear. And that's exactly what I need as I wade my rocky, trippy home waters. I piece of metal poking into my chest.

No thanks.

theboz

Reaction score
I saw a video for this a while back and the sound was not working on the video. I just assumed it was a Hank Patterson video and let it go at that!

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Snap it!!!!

enolaeagle

Reaction score
Probably something I wouldnt use... looks busy but im sure its useful to someone. I say, Kudos to the person who made this. We dont evolve in anything without entrepreneurs.

Sep

Reaction score
I say, Kudos to the person who made this. We dont evolve in anything without entrepreneurs.
Indeed. Thanks for pointing this out. We (and by "we" I must include "I") are quick with the snarky remark, but forget that someone is working hard to make things better.

Good luck to the Rexfly folks, and keep on being creative.

Mike

cab

Reaction score
I see this as couter- productive. The reel counter balances the rod, doesn't it? This would wear out your wrist, I'll warrant.

CAB