Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Waders

Default Waders

Got a call from my wife today and she was at the local Sally Ann's (salvation Army) looking for shorts for my 2 yo and she came a crossed 2 pairs of waders in my size. One a pair of Helly Hansen waders (will be used for Search and rescue) and the other a pair of ___ Line. She couldn't make out the first name. Both for $29.99 each and today half off. I let her know to get them and run for that price. If for no other reason but to be back ups to the ones I wear now. If they are better then the one's I wear now then they will be the first string. Today is my Christmas.
    John L.

"The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" Lee Wulff

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover

2. Likes Ard, cochise liked this post

Default Re: Waders

Pro line makes waders, might be them.

Either way... Yahoo!!

I think it was Pro line. They are breathable with sock foot. Guess I will need to get some boots now. The HH are boot foot which is why they are being set aside for S&R.
    John L.

"The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" Lee Wulff

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Exclamation Re: Waders

Unless they're total trash (which I doubt) ...

YOU'VE STRUCK GOLD!

fae
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

6. Likes baseman1 liked this post

That is what I love to hear. Now I can't wait to get home and see them.
    John L.