The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 08-10-2017, 10:09 AM

sweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fishpond Arrowhead Retractor

Click the image to open in full size.

Arrowhead Retractor
Quite possibly the most purposeful, elegant, and timeless piece of design by mankind is the arrowhead.*
This iconic treasure brings back visions of our American identity like nothing else. We add to this legacy with a new age tool that is machined and hand-crafted in Colorado. Instead of stone, the Arrowhead Retractor is made from 6060 aerospace aluminum. Available*November 1. MSRP: $29.95. (MidCurrent)
Old 08-10-2017, 10:18 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishpond Arrowhead Retractor

You're just asking for an argument!

Dave
Likes troutbum_74 liked this post
Old 08-10-2017, 11:44 AM

sweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond reputesweetandsalt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
You're just asking for an argument!

Dave
For one thing I'm just copy/pasting with no added opinion but made in CO for $30 it can't be too controversial. I just can't determine if it is for a net or smaller device like a big-buck (controversial) nipper.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:48 AM

bloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud of

It's the Abel nippers of retractors!
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes littledavid123, troutbum_74 liked this post
Old 08-12-2017, 05:38 PM

wjlapier is on a distinguished road

Available Nov 1.

I have the Abel zinger which I would judge all others by. Actually near perfect for me.

I like the look of the Fishpond though.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:02 PM

myt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud ofmyt1 has much to be proud of

I would be curious what the retraction cord is made of.

I had a cord made out of wire break on one of my retractors.

I replaced it with a retractor that has a Kevlar cord...so far, so good.