What’s on your Christmas Wish List?

iv_wjb

Reaction score
My wife and kids have been bugging me to tell them what I want for Christmas and, honestly, I can’t really think of anything I need or, even want! I simply feel very satisfied with the gear I currently own and enjoy.

I suppose if I could “wish” for anything, it might be a Scott G884 paired with an Abel TR 3/4... That, would truly be wishful thinking ;)

So, my question to my friends here is; what’s on your “wish list”? If Santa was to leave you anything in your stocking or under the tree, what would it be?

Nippers, perhaps? :D

MichaelCPA

Reaction score
A big box of flies from Jerry and his kids, aka hairwing530. Sent his info to Santa, fingers crossed.

mike_r

Reaction score
Daisy Red Rider...

Naw, but a new 6wt setup would be nice! It would complete me trout quiver...ayyye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cooutlaw

Reaction score
I guess I'm at a point in life where at each Christmas for the last many years, I just want to make sure that those I care about are safe, happy, healthy, and doing well. As long as those boxes are checked, I've already gotten everything I want for Christmas.

The last half dozen or so years have been particularly difficult and challenging for immediate and extended family and many friends....if I was to want anything more than the above opening sentences...I'd ask for a reprieve, changed luck, mercy, good fortune, or some other terminology to make life struggles a bit easier than they have been....of course that would just be a luxury, I'm truly grateful for how it is already and blessed beyond measure that it's not worse.

ia_trouter

Reaction score
I didn't get any fishing stuff last year so I need to write Santa this year for sure. :) New waders, probably some LL Beans. The last ones lasted a very long time so I might give them another run. And a trip to the local sawyer for some hardwoods for the woodworking shop. I'd like to make a fancy rod tube stand that wouldn't look too bad out in the open.

ejsell

Reaction score
I just lost my Simms nippers last week but I was looking for an excuse to get new ones anyway. Hoping my local shop has a good black friday or cyber monday sale on boots. Right now it's a toss up between the Simms Flyweight or G3 boot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk