No neoprene

Bill Ensor

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm new here and am hoping for some advice. Seems I'm alergic to neoprene and am looking for breatheable, chest, boot foots that don't have neoprene in the foot. Any suggestions: weightfwd@hotmail.com
Thanks and best fishes,
Bill:icon_ques

Chris Hewett

Reaction score
Bill Ensor said:
Hi folks,I'm new here and am hoping for some advice. Seems I'm alergic to neoprene and am looking for breatheable, chest, boot foots that don't have neoprene in the foot. Any suggestions: weightfwd@hotmail.comThanks and best fishes,Bill:icon_ques
My wife is allergic to neoprene. Her solution, for things like wetsuits etc, is to wear something between her skin and the neoprene. If you only have tried neoprene barefoot, try a thin pair of socks between your feet and the rubber.

Fish Bones

Reaction score
Salmo may have the best and only solution. I'll do some searching... but I don't think anyone make breathable stockingfoot waders without neoprene booties. Your other option would be to get some bootfoot breathable waders. All of these have no, or very little, neoprene.

Oh yea... WELCOME to the forum!!! :welcomean

JBinUTAH

Reaction score
Not sure where you are located but Cabela's has a boot foot breathable wader that is really a good wader. Might look into that. But something over your foot between you and the neoprene makes sense.

smokey

Reaction score
Got the same problem my friend. LL Bean Sells stocking foot pants and chest waders (Chest Suspenders are Neo. though). There are a Gore breathable with built in gaiters. Love 'em I got the pants so I didn't have to mess with converting the suspenders.

smokey

Reaction score
Got the same problem my friend. LL Bean Sells stocking foot pants and chest waders (Chest Suspenders are Neo. though). There are a Gore breathable with built in gaiters. Love 'em I got the pants so I didn't have to mess with converting the suspenders.

smokey

Reaction score

smokey

Reaction score