Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Just walked out side to have a smoke and like getting hit with a pillow in the face.

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Default Just walked out side to have a smoke and like getting hit with a pillow in the face.

93.1 degrees, in the shade, per the electronic temp-gauge!
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just walked out side to have a smoke and like getting hit with a pillow in the fa

That's getting warm Fred, we were 98 and about 750 miles south. Kicker is, I could see fresh snow on top of the mountains this morning, even though the paltry winter snowpack has already melted. milt
    "Thomas Jeff..." Senator Reisman (Sam Shepard) Swordfish

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just walked out side to have a smoke and like getting hit with a pillow in the fa

Yikees! Fred did you move overnight to Palmdale, that is way too hot this early in the year?
    Larry

Send it my way Fred! Been wayyy to cold here.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
    Yikees! Fred did you move overnight to Palmdale, that is way too hot this early in the year?
    Been to Palmdale, don't want to go back. Actually located 15 minutes north of Medford, Oregon. Even though I'm only at 1365 feet (per my GPS) we're considered to be 'High Desert.' Average day (Summer) will be 85 -95 degrees.

Which is a pain as my office area gets full sun during the 'heat of the day.' Only good thing is the home is well insulated so it takes well into the day before I have to kick on the AC.

fae
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

That sure wasn't the case this morning .... we hit freezing again. Huge storm over the area yesterday and temp dropped like a rock. Fresh snow down to about the 2,000 level.