Lots of free fly tie materials.

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
If you live in the general Medford area (or want to make the drive) I've got LOTS of fly tie materials, hooks etc., that I'm no longer (physically) able to use.

More than happy to pass along to a new tier. If of interest PM me.

Fred

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Small edit to the above ... don't forget to remind me about the stuff in the Motor Home. :rolleyes: Full kit with another vise, etc.

Fred

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
fred, sorry you cannot tie any longer. Very generous of you sir!

Denny
Exactly my problem; hand control no longer allows that sort of thing .. Parkinson' Disease (why they call it that escapes me .. not a 'Disease at all)Phooie ... But do have two life times (or at least what's left) of 'done's and in the box so no big deal.

Takes some serious concentration to tie on a new fly; but lots of time I've got. :rolleyes:

Fred

Should have added ... Material's spoken for; a Good Thing.
fae

Lewis Chessman

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Fred, but good on ya for passing on the kit. I hope it goes to a young 'un and inspires him in his life. Fishing and tying can do that, can't they?

I had some kit given to me when I was about 13 by a family friend who died a year later in '75, aged 34. I still have a few original hackles left and always think of Graham when I see them. It's crazy when I think how much his gift has influenced my entire life for the better. I sincerely hope your generosity does the same.
James.