Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Anyone wanna do some fishin?

Ill be at lytle creek today ill probally be leaving in 30 mins or so. look for someone with a green vest and a green flanel. dont be shy and say hi haha.
    if you wanna meet up send me an email with your number and ill give you a call. sdc.skep@ymail.com
    happy fishing.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

may not go after all. my ride blew me off... looks like im sittin home till 2pm when my brother gets off work. ill get my line wet sometime today!

2. Default Re: Anyone wanna do some fishin?

Sitting at home now on disability.. Wish I could go fishing, maybe in two or three months I can join ya. What city do you live in?

Sean

Thumbs up Re: Anyone wanna do some fishin?

Today! was a best day of fishing at lytle creek me and my brother have ever experienced.we did a little exploring on the middle fork and KILLED IT!! My brother and I caught 2 really nice bow's and and missed 2 nice fish! I don't know if lytle creek has browns but im pretty sure my brother was hooked up with at least a 12inch brown. As for me, my trout(didnt really get a good of what he was) pretty sure it was a bow. I was standing on a rock in the middle of the creek facing down stream and just letting my fly float on down, right as my line fully stretched out he pounded it! I set the hook he ran down stream for about 5 yards then he came back at full speed. Couldn't get the line in fast enough and 1 jump right infront of me and he was gone.. its a sad thing isnt it. but heres the pics of some of the fish we cought, my brothers the one with the black hat.

by the way i live in norco california

the first 5 are of my brothers big trout(5th picture is when we released it, it stayed swimming right by the shore so i put my glasses infront of my camera and got a shot of him, pretty cool), the next 2 are of mine, then the last one is mine as well.

4. Default Re: Anyone wanna do some fishin?

Great fish, might want to try out that water again. Looks like you and your brother had a great time up there.

Sean