Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default california dreamin'

I did a search on the member list for "calif" and the only name that comes up is mine.
    Do any other members live in the golden state?
    Don't worry, I won't ask if you are a Laker's fan, so you can be spared that embarrassment.
    Just wondering if there are any more of us out there.

2. Default Re: california dreamin'

I live in CA. in the San Joaquin Valley. I used to be a Laker's fan, however, now I am too busy following my grandsons and their sporting activities. Watch some college games also.

3. Default Re: california dreamin'

California native now in Utah. 30 years in San Diego. Charger fan still. lol

4. Default Re: california dreamin'

U r not alone
    I live in CA and am a Lakers fan and looking for someone to fish with since I just moved back here to the golden state
    Golden Sides

5. Default Re: california dreamin'

Lakers??

6. Default Re: california dreamin'

Quote Originally Posted by cuttbow
    U r not aloneI live in CA and am a Lakers fan and looking for someone to fish with since I just moved back here to the golden state
    Cuttbow..
    Where are you living now? I travel around the state quite a bit and we might be able to get together some time.

7. Default Re: california dreamin'

Quote Originally Posted by Salmo Nella
    Cuttbow..Where are you living now? I travel around the state quite a bit and we might be able to get together some time.
    Hey sal
    I live in the far far far east bay area of SFO about 35 miles from the stockton/lodi area. Do you live by Santa Barbara or Ventura ?
    Golden Sides

8. Default Re: california dreamin'

I grew up in Atherton / Palo Alto! Small world!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Default Re: california dreamin'

Really small world
    Golden Sides

10. Default Re: california dreamin'

Quote Originally Posted by cuttbow
    Hey salI live in the far far far east bay area of SFO about 35 miles from the stockton/lodi area. Do you live by Santa Barbara or Ventura ?
    I live about 10 miles from downtown Santa Barbara.
    I will be in Dixon sometime in April. Any fishing around that area that time of year?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast