Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: From the Desert

Default From the Desert

Hello, I am new to the forum and kinda new to fly fishing. I am spending the summer in colorado and loving the fishing... go everyday... I am just looking for some spots to go when i get home in 10 days. Any input on good trout fishing near the Coachella Valley would be appreciated.

Blog Entries

Default Re: From the Desert

tight loops: Welcome to the forum and fly fishing! Colorado has some great fly fishing so I hope your having a blast discovering some of it. Sorry I can't help on the Coachella Valley fishing, maybe someone here can provide some information.

Larry

Blog Entries

big bear lake 100 miles float tubing best, inspection and fee; lake hemet 40 miles no inflatables or body contact excellent bass fishing on the lower colorado 90 miles i have lived in the valley a long time and have a lot more info

milt- thanks for the info. have some direction now. bass fishing sounds good any info on that would be awesome. not finding much. thanks again

Blog Entries

Spawn & Loops,

Welcome to the forum, as you continue to participate here you'll find that many of us are tight lipped about posting 'Hot Spot' directions on the Internet. Don't take this as a negative because it is not that at all. For many of us the journey and search for fishing waters equals the reward of solitude and good fishing.

I hope you both continue to post and share your experiences but many may appreciate directions to good spots being given via the PM system. When you think about it, it's good sense.

Welcome to the group,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Blog Entries

acknowledged... these waters are hardly secrets. i'm so tight lipped this was my first ever forum post. by the way, what's PM? i'm assuming it's a way to talk directly to tight loops w/o divulging info to others.

Blog Entries

Yes, PM is a privet message. To send one click the members user name and a menu will drop down. Select 'Send a privet message' and click away. I use this a lot when talking to other members. I'll send you one,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

milt- thanks for the pm... thanks again for giving me some direction. fly fishing for bass sounds awesome. i grew up fishing for bass great fighting fish