Hi friends

oscarfly

Reaction score
Hey im totally new in this forum... but im going to read a lot in here... let me tell a story...

Im from mexico....3 year ago... I was on vancouver island and i saw people fishing in a extrange way.... I just cant stop myself to ask... What is that... well ... that was flyfishing.... then i did a trip to shuswap lake.... buy a rod... No experience in flymethod... nothing... cant catch anything.... my rod get forget : (

A year ago in one of my fishing trips... i just cant stop to think... bass?? fly?? will be that possible??? and the answer was ..... yea... and its amazing....

but... in here I got lot of places to go fishing.... warmwater = big bass... so i buy a rod A st. croix, nice one... and i start to read more and more... patterns... tippet... all that words where so strange for me... today flyfishing has become in my top method... nice way to catch fish... better way to enjoy yourserl and your loneliness...

Today Im here... writing to you dudes... hope to share news... questions, places... all about fly fishing.. becaus flysishing caught me....

There is my last catch... a rainbow in a small stream in "la sierra del tigre" it looks well.

The rod its a 7`8ft 4wt : )

Actually im gonna get a 5ft 3wt from a custom crafter... think more chances to cast... there is so many obstacles in my fishing spots...

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hola mi amigo bienvenidos a el foro,

I am glad you have joined us here. I always knew there were trout in those mountain streams down there. I will watch for your posts here,

Ard

milt spawn

Reaction score
Welcome Oscar. Muchas truchas! I look forward to seeing some photos of your Mexican trout. I have seen them only in books. Milt.

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Oscar,

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of fishing in Mexico and some very good Bass fishing. I hope we might see some pictures of where you are fishing. I too have thought that mountain streams would have Trout. Looking forward to hearing more about fly fishing in Mexico.

Frank

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Oscar: Welcome to the forum we look forward to reading your posts and would love to see photos of the places you fish!

Larry

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcomean Oscar!looks like Fysh and Ard had a good spanish teacher:D

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

oops ...forgot milt spawn;)

oscarfly

Reaction score

there is some small stream action. : ) hard to do... really for a newbe

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

in fact ther is no way to upload photos in this forum???

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

:welcomean Oscar!looks like Fysh and Ard had a good spanish teacher:D

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

oops ...forgot milt spawn;)[/QUOTE

Jijiji asi es mi estimado amigo, asi es.

oscarfly

Reaction score
I dont know how to Upload Photos... If i click un the image button.. they ask me for a URL....

So confused.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont know how to Upload Photos... If i click un the image button.. they ask me for a URL....

So confused.
Oscar: The forum does not allow posting photos directly from your computer to a thread, due to virus threats. You have two options, you can upload your photos to a photo album that you need to create or you can upload your photos to another on-line source like PhotoBucket. Then you link from either of those sites into the thread using the little yellow rectangular icon at the top of where you type the text in the thread.
Once you create a photo album using the Gallery Button, and upload your photos, then select a photo, when you have it in full size, scroll down and you will see some text that says "Direct Link", click in the text box and that will highlight the text, then do a CNTL-C to copy the text, then go back to your thread and click on the yellow rectangular icon that will open a new window, click on the text box and then do a CNTL-F to post your link, then click the submit button in that window and it will add the text to your thread. At that point you can scroll down and click the preview button to verify the photo is indeed displayed correctly, if it is then just press the submit button.
Here is the FAQ on posting photos, that should help:
The Fly Fishing Forum - The Best Fly Fishing News and Information focused on North America

Larry

oscarfly

Reaction score

This is a trout.. in a small stream.

that is the small stream : )

A little bass...hope you enjoy dudes!!!