Some Presentation Super Hair Bugs

FlySlinger

Reaction score
hi Guys I was asked to do a presentation Hair bugs for a Great Guy and I thought I would share this with You....

I sure hope this fellow will Enjoy this....The flys are the Messinger Frog and My own Pattern The Poor Bills Wham Pous Cat....They are definitely Bass Killers.......

Thanks FlySlinger

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
FlySlinger: Wow that is nice work, I'm sure the recipient will be pleased to recieve that gift!

Larry

FlySlinger

Reaction score
Beautiful work, where did you get the base?
Hi Actually I made the BASE......I STAINED THE WOOD AND i PUT POLYURETHANE ON IT .....

THANKS

FLYSLINGER

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Very impressive. How did you do the popper face on the yellow one?
Hi Diver Dan I formed The popper face with Glue.....Then I went over with epoxy.....

Thanks

FlySlinger

FlySlinger

Reaction score
Hi Chris, Actually it has been a very Disappointing Year as far as the Fishing goes.....There was a big problem with the Spawn in many of the local Streams in are whole General Area....Actually this has been going on for the last 4 or 5 years....and we really felt the affects last Year.....It was really Depressing....we don't expect the streams to Turn around for maybe 5 or 6 Years.....Just kinda took the Wind out of my Sails for a while...

But this is a new year and I got a New fishing license for another State and and I hope things are better there....I hope to be having some fun and maybe I will feel like tying more this year.....So if I don't produce I hope one of you ...Kick me a good one.....Lol...

So Chris you really got me going didn't you.....I really needed that Lol

Thanks

FlySlinger

ChrisinselwynNZ

Reaction score
Hi Chris, Actually it has been a very Disappointing Year as far as the Fishing goes.....There was a big problem with the Spawn in many of the local Streams in are whole General Area....Actually this has been going on for the last 4 or 5 years....and we really felt the affects last Year.....It was really Depressing....we don't expect the streams to Turn around for maybe 5 or 6 Years.....Just kinda took the Wind out of my Sails for a while...

But this is a new year and I got a New fishing license for another State and and I hope things are better there....I hope to be having some fun and maybe I will feel like tying more this year.....So if I don't produce I hope one of you ...Kick me a good one.....Lol...

So Chris you really got me going didn't you.....I really needed that Lol

Thanks

FlySlinger
Thats treible news, I hope it picks up for you, we have had similar issues with council dredging of the local rivers to reduce risk of flooding it will take a year or two max though and they only do one at a time pitty it was mine this year:rolleyes: but it makes you try new things.

Chris