Anyone Else up here fishing the Fly Logic Premium reels

freebird630

Reaction score
I was just wondering because I don't see much discussion up here about Fly Logic and I really like the ones I have. For the price point I really like the drag on them and to me the reel really works well for what I paid for them.

MoscaPescador

Reaction score
Nope. Never seen one.

Fly Logic used to get a little more buzz a few years back. It was premiered in some magazine reviews as a good reel for the money.

Recently Fly Logic has gone under the radar, so to speak. The company has limited retail distribution. I guess it is doing business through the internet. If the business model works for it, more power to Fly Logic.

I am glad that you are enjoying your reel.

Dennis

burk48237

Reaction score
They went out of business several years ago. Someone may have bought the name and remaining inventory and might be selling in on line. But to my knowledge they aren't producing product at this time.

freebird630

Reaction score
That's too bad because their fly reels and fly rods were great at the price point they had. If they are out of business then who ever bought the inventory is still selling them because their website is still up and they have product listed. :confused: