Pig at the local trout pond

delopez

Reaction score

He's a little muddy, but I did the best I could. 4/5 pounds, I has my dress clothes on, ruined a nice pair of dress shoes, and he was caught on a green pheasant tail nymph. Maybe 20" long..,

littledavid123

Reaction score
Pig is a good word for this one, he is as big as a football. Congratulations, what a great way to start off the new year.

Dave

delopez

Reaction score
First trout I've had in my drag. Talk about addicting! I'm ready for some more!

L

Liphookedau

I've never worn Dress Shoes Fishing as The Leather Soled ones would have been treacherous & it's a wonder you didn't ruin all your other Clothes.
Even though The English & The Scottish don't always Fish in Suits they would always dress up with their Tweed Coats & Hats especially to go Salmon Fishing.

I remember reading A Story in one of Hardy's Books I have where a guy was to be Married he was dressed up in his Suit & went down to his Local Spot to get a couple of hours in before The Wedding where he knew there was a Nice Sized Salmon.
As The Story went he Hooked The Large Salmon & fought him for a Couple of Hours before Landing it.
In The meantime he heard The Church Bell Ring however he couldn't go & leave a Fish of a Lifetime & consequently he missed His Wedding .

Brian.

lv2nymph

Reaction score
I've never worn Dress Shoes Fishing as The Leather Soled ones would have been treacherous & it's a wonder you didn't ruin all your other Clothes.
Even though The English & The Scottish don't always Fish in Suits they would always dress up with their Tweed Coats & Hats especially to go Salmon Fishing.

I remember reading A Story in one of Hardy's Books I have where a guy was to be Married he was dressed up in his Suit & went down to his Local Spot to get a couple of hours in before The Wedding where he knew there was a Nice Sized Salmon.
As The Story went he Hooked The Large Salmon & fought him for a Couple of Hours before Landing it.
In The meantime he heard The Church Bell Ring however he couldn't go & leave a Fish of a Lifetime & consequently he missed His Wedding .

Brian.
Brave man...