FS: Sage Vantage 3wt and 6wt combos. Cheap!

chased

Reaction score
FS: Sage Vantage 3wt. Reduced!

Two Sage Vantage combos for sale. One is an 8'6" 4pc 3wt with a Lamson Konic 1.5 reel. The other is a 9' 4pc 6wt with a Pflueger Trion reel. Both reels have lines on them, both in excellent condition. Can't remember the exact lines, but they are high end lines, at least SA GPX or Rio Gold. Included is the Rod, Reel, and Line. Have the box for the Konic, but no case. Both have warranty cards, the one for the 3wt is blank, the one for the 6wt is filled out, but not sent in. You will have to refill out the one for the 6wt. Everything is in excellent condition with original rod tubes. Priced to move at $225 each, or may be willing to trade for the right high end fiberglass rod in the 3wt to 5wt range. Buy both combos for $400! You pay shipping and insurance. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

THE 6WT IS SOLD, THE 3WT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

Thanks!
Chase

Last edited:

chased

Reaction score
I have been out fishing, not as much as I would like. When the river down in ogallala fires back up, I will be down there a lot! The 6wt combo is sold, the 3wt is still available!

casey79

Reaction score
Will you post to australia?, if you will get me a postage price and i will transfer payment for 3wt