NYC July 1st

brookfieldangler

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I'll be in NY for work June 25th through July 2nd and should have a free day or two to do some fishing. It will most likely be the 1st of July that I have completely free.

Any one fishing that day and/or want to play guide?

I'll have my waders and couple of fly rods so I am up for anything.

woodrivertroutbum

Reaction score
Ill be on the Island that week if you want to get some blues and maybe a Striper or 2 off the beach let me know! Always enjoy some company and Mondays are a great beach day!
Boz, not to hijack this thread but I will be in Stroudsburg on the 15th and plan on fishing LI NY on my way home. If you wanted to fish with my better half and I just let me know. Not sure exactly where we will be fishing but open to ideas and will be picking some friends brains.

theboz

Reaction score
Boz, not to hijack this thread but I will be in Stroudsburg on the 15th and plan on fishing LI NY on my way home. If you wanted to fish with my better half and I just let me know. Not sure exactly where we will be fishing but open to ideas and will be picking some friends brains.
Let me know if it's the 15 th of June or July and I'll try to hook up ! Sometimes I'm on the island and other times in the Poconos! It's all good as long as I'm fishing!