just testing pic posting with photobucket (ignore)

chechem

Reaction score
[/URL][/IMG]
I like the effect made by holding the fish at the water's surface.
Just curious: It appears that 2 people were involved, unless you had 3 hands. Hard to tell, but the reflection looks like there was a second person using 2 hands on the camera. True?

tbum2020

Reaction score
Hard to tell, but the reflection looks like there was a second person using 2 hands on the camera. True?

You see his reflection, I believe the sun is to the left and slightly behind him, he is facing northeast the sun is to the west and the time is around 6:45PM.

Am i close?

countr21

Reaction score
Hey! I forgot about this thread. The picture was taken at Fish Lake on a solo backpacking trip into the Beartooth Mountains in August 2011. It's a small cutbow lake right below timberline. I stopped there one evening as I hiked further onto the Lake Plateau of the Beartooths. Here is one more shot in the evening and then another the next morning as I hit the trail. The camera was an old Olympus Stylus Tough model. It was kind of a cheap camera and it was as it's name implies....it was tough. Waterproof and Drop-proof from ten feet high. But the quality of pictures weren't always the best. I took over 20,000 pictures with that camera and it just died and I replaced it with another Tough model, but a higher quality.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]