Open guided service in Maryland,PA,WV area

What do you perfer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ace3767

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking to start my service. If any one would like to contact me on more information please message me or email me to my designated email also if you would like to receive more information about this please ask about my myspace account to view pictures and information about my business.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Right, I'll be right down. Of course that will be after I take my trip to kayak fish the tidal waters of South Carolina and Georgia with someone else who wants to share their experience with me.

Ace3767

Reaction score
Right, I'll be right down. Of course that will be after I take my trip to kayak fish the tidal waters of South Carolina and Georgia with someone else who wants to share their experience with me.
whats that sopose to mean? if you would like more info. please email me.

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Hello Ace, :)
Welcome to the forum.
I think what Hardy was getting at was the notion that you joined our forum and with your first post your selling yourself and promoting your new venture, sometimes that doesn't sit too well with the natives.

Why not settle in and get to meet the folks here first, afterall "you gotta get to know the girl before you get to kiss her." :wink:

Hope to hear more about what you have in your part of the country, and once again welcome to the forum.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Fysh,

You are so eloquent compared to my knuckle dragging prose. I'm just one of those guys who wouldn't be happy if you hung me with a brand new rope.

Together we could be the good cop bad cop team.

Ardster

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Hey Ardster, how's them fingers feelin?

Eloquent? ya, if you only knew me. lol. :wink:

Yippee!!!! I just noticed my second green box!!!! Thanks Ard. :biggrin:

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Fysh,

The fingers are peeling away the dead tissue and the feeling is coming back. The weather took a turn to warm for the past three days and the snow is down by about 18". I may go back to camp on Monday if the worst is past.

I have lots of work to do before spring if I want to kick back and fish while out there. We were locked in at around -35 out there for the past two and a half weeks. Now I'm putting new hot grips on the snowmachine and getting ready for the trip.

Ard

arfishinbear

Reaction score
Fysh,

The fingers are peeling away the dead tissue and the feeling is coming back. The weather took a turn to warm for the past three days and the snow is down by about 18". I may go back to camp on Monday if the worst is past.

I have lots of work to do before spring if I want to kick back and fish while out there. We were locked in at around -35 out there for the past two and a half weeks. Now I'm putting new hot grips on the snowmachine and getting ready for the trip.

Ard
You want me to send you a bottle of Bear's cure all? It cures snake bites, no bite fish days and FROST BITE LOL

fishosopher

Reaction score
This is very incomplete poll. Many fly fishing shops have established a big web presence. I prefer my local fly shop, but it has to be competitive. Lelands Upgrade program, free lines, discounts on orders over $XX, free shipping,no sales tax, free photos of naked trout suitalbe for framing...it's worth shopping around.