Hi all. New member here

Cabinetman

Reaction score
Good afternoon all. My handle is Cabinetman and I admit it..... I fly fish. So does my wife and we've been enjoying this great hobby together for a few years now.

I've flyfished from the tip of the North Woods up in Maine (Libby Camps) to the shores of the Berring Sea in South Western Alaska on an Inuit reservation. My wife fished with me there as well as Southern Montana and Northern Wyoming. I had a few days in South Eastern Pennsylvania this past Fall, too. I like using guides and prefer Orvis endorsed guides if they are available.

We've avid campers having camped throughout New England from tip to tip, West to East. I'm also an competitive high-power rifle shooter and collector. I'm a professional cabinetmaker by trade and work primarily in Connecticut and Western Mass.

When ever we travel, we drag our basic gear around and try to find at least a 1/2 day of flyfishing depending on the time of year.

I'm glad to find this forum and hope that I'll be able to glean lots of info about places to try as we travel in the coming years.

Rome

Fish Bones

Reaction score
Hello Rome::welcomean

Hey man... welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a lot of great fly fishing experience. I hope you'll share your knowedge and adventures with us.

This is a great fly fishing forum with a fantastic group of members. I think you'll enjoy it here.

Thanks for joining...
Steve