More Streamers

bighorn flies

Reaction score
Click the link below: Streamers slideshow by ravings1231 - Photobucket

[ame="http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/ravings1231/?action=view&current=fdfc2f39.pbw"]Streamers slideshow by ravings1231 - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:

webrx

Reaction score
Funny, WOW was the word that came to mind for me also. I hope your tying these for yourself and not to sell cause with that many streamers, it means you get to fish a lot!

Very nice.

d

bighorn flies

Reaction score
Nope, unfortunately they are all sold. That's only about half of them to. I did have a chance to fish some of my prototype Bighorn Peanuts and Dungeons though and they worked pretty well for me, but it was too damn cold to really get into it. I caught 6 fish in an hour and called it good. I was freezing my butt off.

webrx

Reaction score
I would say bummer, but obviously you making a dime or two or you wouldn't be doing it, and in today's economy, every dime helps. I have been making winter trips myself, only good for 2 or 3 hours myself, then my toes get cold. Ordered some sock liners to see if that helps. Once my toes get cold I am done, I can generally layer everything else good enough to stay reasonably warm.

d

troutdoorsman

Reaction score
I was stoked to get my flies. For the price they are very well done. Fished them today but came up empty. Thanks again!!