Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default FINALLY get to go fishing!!

So I'm finally getting to go fishing again. It's been awhile since my wife was pregnant and we just had the baby. Cutest thing in the world! I'll be headed down to the Arkansas River next weekend. Anyone had any luck lately down and maybe want to share what they were hitting on? I need to make a trip to the fly shop to pick some things up anyways, might as well get some new flies while I'm there.
    There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind. ~Washington Irving

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.

Default Re: FINALLY get to go fishing!!

Haven't been out there so can't help beyond online fishing reports, but I'm sure you look at those too. Hope it goes well, in a similar situation, babywise, so it'll be a tough to get out for a bit, nothing like it in the world. Now have two little girls Enjoy your baby and your time on the water.
    - William

Quote Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
    Haven't been out there so can't help beyond online fishing reports, but I'm sure you look at those too. Hope it goes well, in a similar situation, babywise, so it'll be a tough to get out for a bit, nothing like it in the world. Now have two little girls
    Congrats to you! This one makes 4 girls and 1 boy for us.
    There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind. ~Washington Irving

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.

4. Likes williamhj liked this post

Congratulation........

6. Likes jhardin80 liked this post