Big Hole is 31 days away and counting

dharkin

Reaction score
I've waited several months to post this;

I can't wait for Friday October the 2nd! that's the day that My buddy and I fly out to fish the Big Hole River (again). This will be our 3rd trip in as many years and it just doesn't get old. We plan on meeting Dean_MT at some point as we have in the past. Although we don't have the specific dates that he will meet us, we know he will make the 2-3 hour trek from home to fish with us for a few days. What the heck, my buddy is a great cook, we have beer, and he can get a free lesson on how to catch fish on streamers!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>If that doesn't get a response from him, I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW....Black Bugger and other folks that are interested in joining us, send me a PM. We will be fishing Oct 2-9.

cpowell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will be in Colorado on the same dates or I would join you for a day float from Jerry Creek to Divide....One of my all time fav floats.

Best to all you guys. The rivers will be wide open as well as the fishes mouths...What a great time to be fishing the Big Hole!

dean_mt

Reaction score
Big Dan! Good to see a post to drum up some support for the cook! I'll vouch for the camp chef...the man makes pancakes the old fashioned way and as big as your head.

If I close my eyes and let myself go ... I'm sitting on the bench next to the cabin window, pulling off my tired boots, and the smell of dinner is wafting from the crockpot and out the window. A couple beers and a cigar...stories, dinner at dusk...

I can't wait Dan!

You guys should take this offer!