First Jemez Trip this Spring

mka

Reaction score
I went up to Jemez Springs today for a day trip with my neighbor and another buddy to fish the Jemez River. A couple of us had a 20+ trout day and it was a blast. The weather was perfect up until about 3:30pm when the winds picked up, but we didn't care since we had such an active day with tight lines. My Sage Little ONE 482 was a great choice for this stretch of the river and as always, it proves to be a great little rod for small stream fishing...love how good it can cast to those pockets. Just a super rod, for sure!!!

Looking forward to the next trip to check out some of the other streams on the Jemez Mountain.

mka

Reaction score
Steve, the water is clear and at a nice level...should be good for the next few weeks. That 482 is so nice, I ordered a new Sage 376 for when I need a shorter stick on a couple of streams in Jemez. On our next fishing trip, I'll bring it along so you can let me know if it's a keeper.

jeep.ster

jeepster
Reaction score
Steve, the water is clear and at a nice level...should be good for the next few weeks. That 482 is so nice, I ordered a new Sage 376 for when I need a shorter stick on a couple of streams in Jemez. On our next fishing trip, I'll bring it along so you can let me know if it's a keeper.
Oh I would like to see it. And Fish it. lol.