Dellany, Taylor, Ruedi

the_infidel

Reaction score
anyone fish these this past year? on smaller lakes such as dellany (sp) and Ruedi are they inspecting before launch? how did you do this past season... just curious how the fishing was last year is all, thanks!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
If your are talking about Delaney Buttes lakes, they only inspect there on rare occasions, although I didn't fish there this year as much as I have in the past so I don't know for sure if they have stepped up inspections or not. From reading the North Park Anglers fishing reports (on their website and facebook), it fished very well this year and fished well the few times I made it out there except right after ice off, I didn't do well there. I have never fished the Taylor or Ruedi.

Larry

the_infidel

Reaction score
Delaney, thanks! and thanks for the reply. thinking of taking a week off when i get back stateside and doing taylor and ruedi and capping it off at Delaney, thanks again

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Delaney, thanks! and thanks for the reply. thinking of taking a week off when i get back stateside and doing taylor and ruedi and capping it off at Delaney, thanks again
Your welcome. North Park Anglers has a Facebook account, in the spring they will post daily updates on Facebook, but they only seem to update the River Report on their website about once a week, so if you want the latest info, get a Facebook account so you can look at what they are saying about current conditions.