Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Video For tying the Smooth Criminal

Here is a how to video for my new Streamer called the Smooth Criminal. My camera isn't very good but I hope you enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apn8nD1AlhQ]YouTube - Smooth Criminal[/ame]

Default Re: Video For tying the Smooth Criminal

Wow, great work bighorn. That is beautiful hunk of fly!

So for the connector you just thread a piece of backing through the eye of the rear hook, and then did you glue it in? I tied up a prototype of the nymph I am working on, I thought about clipping that front hook, that makes a lot of sense.

Anyway, thanks for making the video and posting it. That's a helluva set you have!

Quote Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
    Wow, great work bighorn. That is beautiful hunk of fly!

So for the connector you just thread a piece of backing through the eye of the rear hook, and then did you glue it in? I tied up a prototype of the nymph I am working on, I thought about clipping that front hook, that makes a lot of sense.

Anyway, thanks for making the video and posting it. That's a helluva set you have!
    The backing is glued in between the Bunny strips and then tied in on the front hook.

Blog Entries

Eric: Great looking streamer, that bad boy looks like a killer pattern! Thanks for sharing the step-by-step instructions.

Larry
    Larry