Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

coltonwynn: Sorry I missed your posts earlier. Very nice photos and fishing report, looks like you had a blast on Rock Creek to say the least. Way to go!

Larry

hey coltonwynn,

if you get the chance to go up to glacier and maybe want to fish some creeks while your up there try mcdonald creek right along the going to the sun road. look for the deapest holes and make drifts right over those huge rocks. some beautiful cutthroats are in there. there not big but there pretty.

here is the only really good picture we got of one, my dads not a very good photographer.
    http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...=5&pictureid=4
    Troy

"I have a river runs through it on blue ray, so yeah, I guess you could say I know a thing or two about fly fishing."

3. Default Re: My Montana expo!

Colton nice pics, I'm a missoula native and actually lived up Rock Creek for some time. I fished that river every day in the summer when I was a kid, fantastic fishing. I'm now stuck in texas, but will be back home in the not so far future. Can't wait to hit "the creek" again. Save some fish for me.

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Montana expo!

I have one question about the Rock Creek pictures. What size is that net? Those are beautiful fish and I was wondering about the size.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

5. Default Re: My Montana expo!

I've had the great fortune to fish the Bitterroot, four times,during the Skwala hatch in Late March early April. The BEST of times and rewards! Enjoy when your time comes.
    Tight lines & release!

Default Re: My Montana expo!

Dude - You are indeed fortunate to live in Missoula! My daughter went to UM - I always managed to visit at least at least once a year!

Next year I intend to return to Missoula for a couple of weeks - stay at the KOA right in town and spent lots of time on Rock Creek - my favorite!!

My son caught his first Montana trout on the Rock...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12