The Great Nine Weight Debate...

kwb

Traveler of Both Time and Space
Reaction score
Nevermind, found someone with both rods so I can cast them both...

Last edited:

kwb

Traveler of Both Time and Space
Reaction score
Ahhh man! I wanted to get into a debate. I guess that I will start a new one.

Lite Beer from Miller: Great taste or less filling?

LOL, it wasn't really a debate, I was simply wondering which rod was a deeper flexing taper between two different rods is all...

Definitely less filling!

possumpoint

Reaction score
Lite Beer from Miller?

Who wants to drink thin beer cut with water and advertised as being worth drinking?

Get a beer with some body or drink water.

jimw

Reaction score
Miller lite is only a 3wt beer this is a 9wt debate im all for Yuengling lager or a Becks dark

jimw

Reaction score
hey Swirlchaser are you going to the ASWF fall classic at IBSP I will be there for the weekend

swirlchaser

Reaction score
hey Swirlchaser are you going to the ASWF fall classic at IBSP I will be there for the weekend
I'm going to try. Taking Saturdays off in the car business is a mortal sin. I may have to fish Friday and Sunday morning squeezing work in between it all. Are you staying over or are you close enough to commute? I'll definately fish friday morning, meet up with the guys at 1, BS a bit then fish the afternoon tide. They've had terrible luck with the weather in past years, hopefully it holds up this year. I'll PM you my cel# now.

Last edited:

littledavid123

Reaction score
Kokanee, a Canadian beer, full bodied pale ale with no wang at the finish. Guinness reminds me of the story about the kings clothes, does anyone truly enjoy the taste of dead, burnt barley. :p

Dave