Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Monday Report

1. Default Monday Report

Capt Brady and I had a double boat trip today on the Bay. Suppose to be 5 persons and just like the circus they kept coming out the vehicle.. Wow 7 and two boats. Glad there was no wind. I take that back since it was so hot. Caught convict bass in all the normal places but nothing big..

Here is some pics.

It was a good day.

Capt Mike

Default Re: Monday Report

Hi Capt. Mike,

Thanks for the report. You might want to state what bay you are fishing. A lot of us don't know anything about MD.

Frank

3. Default Re: Monday Report

One of the places I take clients is the Chesapeake Bay on the MD side out of Solomons Island. I also fish the fresh tidal waters of the Potomac River just south of Washington DC. I also fish a little known Va river called the Piankatank. Mostly fly fishing and spinning. In the fall I run down to Outer Banks of North Carolina for surf fishing and fly fishing in the surf.

I also do spider rigging southern style for crappie and live line monster catfish just below DC as well. Next week I am heading for Kipptopeake VA to fish for cobia on the fly..Cobia on a fly is a pipe dream,,, but I never give up..

Cobia have sniffed my flys about twenty times and never once took the fly.. but I continue to try... Stubburn SMIB that way..

Capt Mike