Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Luckyluche

1. Default Luckyluche

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm looking to find a holiday to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday.

We will be travelling with another couple and both boys are totally passionate about fishing whilst we wives do love it but equally love to relax in the sun in some peace and quiet (we're leaving the children behind...), do a bit of snorkelling etc. Don't like high rise concrete hotels crammed with zillions of people but equally don't want to be somewhere so remote that it's just you, the mosquitoes and a fishing shack.

I'm hoping to find somewhere which will offer a good mix of exciting bonefishing (or similar, ie not deep sea fishing) but also somewhere we can totally relax and escape from everyday life. Someplace like the Maldives only not the Maldives as, so I understand, they are not great now for fishing.

Ideally we'd like to go sometime between Christmas and Easter. Does anyone have any ideas?

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

PS. I should have said, we live in England so, within reason can easily fly East to the Indian Ocean for example or West to the Caribbean. Budget is 4-5,000 per couple to include everything at the absolute maximum.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Luckyluche

Sorry I can't help you...but you should get replies soon
    That's a great present for a 40th birthday

Default Re: Luckyluche

Trythe Seychelles. Great GT fishing and great for cocktails.Try www.frontierflyfishing.co.za Check out the vids on site.
    Last edited by joshgamble; 10-01-2010 at 08:39 PM.