Chartreuse jpb Chub Special

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a black one ,an orange one,an olive one,a yellow one and even a flashy pink version of this pattern.Here is the chartreuse I use when the wheather is very cloudy and the light low.I caught chub of course with it but also rainbows.I specially posted a pic taken with my new cam for Dan.

cicvara

Reaction score
-very nice flies, I chub fish flies on the river Drina, and he loves the sparkling flies,
such as this your ...

jpbfly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
-very nice flies, I chub fish flies on the river Drina, and he loves the sparkling flies,
such as this your ...
Thanks Cicvara.Glad to see there's another chub fan.3 questions for you:
1 How big do chub get in Serbia?
2Do your chub like red nymphs?Mine don't like them at all;)
3 Are there dace in the Drina?

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
On a second look I have to agree with Dan, Great Lakes steelhead will take that fly. Nicely done Jean Paul.

Je m'excuse de la plaisanterie de moustache

Ard

cicvara

Reaction score
Hi , in the river Drina has a lot of chub, and also has a roach but I have not hunted only once by accident when I hunted chub, also have asp, and the upper course has a lot of Grayling and trout. It also has a lot of Nase (Chondrostoma) but I do not know how to catch a fly if you know of him is your show.

-Maybe this is not the issue for the show catches, one of the Drina ..

-asp

arfishinbear

Reaction score
Great flies, I bet they would be good on off colored water in my neck of the woods for bows, and I am sure bream would eat them like candy.
Good job
and good pics to the last poster, its so cool to see fish from other parts of the world
Great job guys
Bear