Striped Messinger frogs

FlySlinger

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have been Gone for a while, I have been remodeling my home....I did manage to go and visit My Friend joe messinger....He did give me a pointer on how to Build this Striped messinger frog.....If you think a regular Messinger frog is tough Try this one.....

FlySlinger

gatortransplant

Reaction score
I had good luck working an older frog pattern around the reeds the one time I fly fished a pond with my dad's set-up. I got one big hit but was unable to set the hook, but I would definitely try frog patterns in the future. I'm with casey, is it extra fishy???

FlySlinger

Reaction score
Hi Guys I do Tye and Fish the Messinger Buctail Frog.....I have had Extraordinary good luck Fishing the ordinary BuckTail Frog....They are very durable and have very good Fish Catching Characteristic.....The Stiped Frogy I have to Admitt I havent fished Yet, But I expect to have good luck with this one....I have only developed this one the other day and I Sent Joe Messinger Photo's they other day....He did like it ....They where my the First ones.....I will be trying out Very soon.....Believe me.....

FlySlinger

Pocono

Reaction score
Nice looking striped variation, FlySlinger. I would be surprised if it was not a productive pattern for you.

Pocono