Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Spouses or significant other.....

  1. #11

    Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    You bring up an interesting point, many, many men will just walk right past my wife and not even look at her, she will say hi and hows it goin? and more often than not they just ignore her, intimidated I guess, and my wife is a purty gal who is very friendly with most everyone she meets.

    I like seeing purty gals on the river, it just makes the day even brighter.

  2. Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    I think I'm pretty lucky, I have a beautifull long legged blonde wife who loves to fish with me. I just taught her three years ago and her and my daughter outfish me alot. They mainly use bait while I use flys or spinners. The wife is finally showing interest in fly fishing, now maybe she'll outfish me there as well. I doubt it.

  3. Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    Sometimes it's tuff to fish when she's in a string bikini, esspecially for the other fisherman.

  4. Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    Well, I'm divorced (that may have something to do with why I have had so much time to pursue fly fishing during the past year and a half). Finding a woman with a drift boat would be absolute heaven.

    My ex-wife was an outstanding angler. All spin fishing but she loved to be on the water. It was one of the few activities that we could both be equally excited about sharing together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mike

  5. #15

    Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL J. View Post
    Sometimes it's tuff to fish when she's in a string bikini, esspecially for the other fisherman.

    Daniel J, I think I've seen you folks before.LOL

  6. Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    I'll have to post a pic of the wife, she will definitely give the fly girls a run for their money.

  7. #17

    Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    Quote Originally Posted by zerolimit View Post
    Well, I'm divorced (that may have something to do with why I have had so much time to pursue fly fishing during the past year and a half). Finding a woman with a drift boat would be absolute heaven.

    My ex-wife was an outstanding angler. All spin fishing but she loved to be on the water. It was one of the few activities that we could both be equally excited about sharing together.

    Zero,
    You need to be on the Henrys Fork in August when "Larry Keel and Natural Bridge" stop in town, The single guides there have died and gone to Heaven because all the college co-eds from the valley come up, they seem to really like fly guides.

  8. Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    Quote Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
    Zero,
    You need to be on the Henrys Fork in August when "Larry Keel and Natural Bridge" stop in town, The single guides there have died and gone to Heaven because all the college co-eds from the valley come up, they seem to really like fly guides.
    Well, I've got socks older than some of them but hey....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mike

  9. Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    I've got to be the luckiest man in the world.

    I have been married to the youngest, of two daughters, of a flyfisherman for many, many years. She was the one he drug all over fly fishing, so she didn't have too much trouble getting used to me.

    She loves to camp, fish, and just hang out in the woods. She can row a boat down a river better than most men. We were married on a raft, floating the Deschutes River.

    I never have to ask if she wants to go camping, I know she does. It's always just a matter of where.

    Rover you better marry that girl, sounds like she's a "keeper".
    fatguide

    fish or DIE

  10. #20

    Default Re: Spouses or significant other.....

    My prettier half likes going with me. Now with little kids, she can't really go and fish much. My 10 Y/O daughter is going with me now. Here is my wife with a San Juan 19 1/2 inch trout.



    Not too bad for a southpaw from Iowa.
    Living large in the Southwest.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •