Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The movie thread.....

Default Re: The movie thread.....

Went and seen 'Gran Torino'.
    All I can say is "Classic Clint Eastwood"

2. Default Re: The movie thread.....

Saw Gran Torino a few weeks back. By far the best movie I've seen in a long time.

Blog Entries

He is an American icon from Rowdy Yeates to Walter in Gran Torino I like em all.

Ard

The wife drug me to see "New in town" with Rene Zelwegger(sp) and Harry Connick Jr this past weekend. I was entertained to say the least. Every show I see with him or her in it I have enjoyed. Great lighthearted love story.

Took place in Minnesota, so I learned a bunch of that Minnesota slang. Enjoyable chick flik.

Blog Entries

Re: The movie thread.....

Go to youtube and look up the fly fishing scene from the mummy 3. I wouldn't torture you with the whole thing, though my violence prone unrefined movie pallett was entertained.
    I think some of us will empathize with the fly fishing segment though and then you will also understand the need for sidearmes while fishing.

The other night Pam and I sat down and watched "Eat, Pray, Love" with Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem(sp). I thought it was pretty good, but anything with Julia Roberts is good.

So if your in the dog house and need to put a smile on your wife's face, dial it up or stop by your local video store.

Blog Entries

Saw Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on tuesday, I shall never listen to Enya again. Not zackly lighthearted holiday fare, but good. milt.

Blog Entries

just watched "the deer hunter" again. one of the finest movies ever made imo.

good stuff.

casey

ARFE

Lol Milt, yer killin' me!

The Mrs and I are planning to see that one on Christmas night. Saw the previews and it looks really intriguing.

Has anyone seen 'The river why' yet?

Blog Entries

Oooh, Deer Hunter, there's a movie that demands an anti-depressant regimen. But definitely good nonetheless! I don't recommend watching it back to back with Apocalypse Now. Both quality cinema, but enough to have the less strong-willed hugging their knees and rocking in the corner.

Just saw the new Sherlock Holmes film last night. Highly entertaining! The plot is entertainingly twisty, and Guy Ritchie holds up his end of the bargain, as usual! I love Snatch and Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels, so when I heard he was doing Sherlock Holmes, I was all in. So far I have not been disappointed. I'd almost like to see the grittiness of the Sherlock Holmes movies be applied to the new Indiana Jones coming down the pipeline, just saying...
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast