Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: It's a Done Deal!

1. Default Re: It's a Done Deal!

I hear that. I am kind of contagious....everyone is cutting way back...LOL

2. Default Re: It's a Done Deal!

Be great if everyone around you quit...I gotta say, it sure makes it difficult choosing friends
    now that I've been quit for so long and just about
    retch around second hand smoke. Prolly not pc
    to say that, but it ain't good for me.

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

3. Default Re: It's a Done Deal!

We were talking today about a young lady that never smoked a day in her life, but her whole family did. She was just diagnosed with lung cancer.
    So if nothing else, quit for someone elses life.

4. Default Re: It's a Done Deal!

That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I see young ppl...well any age...granparents too I suppose...in the car with all the windows up, kids
    in the car seats etc., driving around and you'd think it was tule fog in the closed car. Those kids
    have to be getting damaged. Anyway, yeah it's a
    shame when we hear about someone that never
    smoked getting cancer.

MontanaMoose

Default Re: It's a Done Deal!

Way to go Joni and the rest of you that are quiting. It's not an easy task so you can all applaud yourselves. I'm proud of you all.
    I went fishing yesterday at Wishon Lake. It's a little over 7,000 feet. The last part of getting back to car was straight up hill. I kept thinking that two years ago I would have had to stop a bunch. No stops this time. I quit smoking two years ago.
    Good for you guys.

6. Default Re: It's a Done Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    Way to go Joni and the rest of you that are quiting. It's not an easy task so you can all applaud yourselves. I'm proud of you all.
    I went fishing yesterday at Wishon Lake. It's a little over 7,000 feet. The last part of getting back to car was straight up hill. I kept thinking that two years ago I would have had to stop a bunch. No stops this time. I quit smoking two years ago.
    Good for you guys.
    We live at the base of a hill, so every morning and evening I go UP about three blocks over three then down four and back up to home. When I am walking/jogging (a mix) I love it, even in the rain...I can just keep going.
    I am going to run all the test in a couple of weeks and see if I caused any long term damage, but I tell ya, I feel too good.

7. Default Re: It's a Done Deal!

Its nice to hear that another person has quit smoking.Now you can stop and smell the roses.LOL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345