Thread: hello

1. Default hello

Hello Im new to this forum and it looks good. Im 11 years old and live close to New Sarepta in Alberta. Im mostly fish ponds with stocked trout.

Default Re: hello

Welcome!.

3. Default Re: hello

I'm new to the Forum also.....I wish I had started flyfishing when I was your age. By naming yourself after one of the most productive flies ever created - it seems like you're already "fly wise" beyond your years. Good Luck!

4. Default Re: hello

Welcome!

Elk Hair Caddis- A big welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. It's a great pattern you've chosen for your username, so as Walter says, you must be a pretty smart cookie.

Looking forward to hearing some fishing stories from you. Good luck this season.

mark

Blog Entries

Welcome from an "old hand"...great age to begin flyfishing!the problem is when you begin you can't stop...I was in charge with a flyfishing school years ago and saw some little Mozarts,if you understand what I mean...hope you'll become one soon!

7. Default Re: hello

Elk Hair Caddis, welcome to the forum. You now have the experience and knowledge of a lot of fly fishermen from around the world at your disposal. Hope you take advantage of everyone's willingness to share this knowledge. Looking forward to your posts.

8. Default thanks

thanks alot guys I'll be heading out to beaumont pond in beaumont this week might post some pictures.