Howdy!!

Trout Madness

Reaction score
Howdy!! A Western New Yorker by birth, an Okie by marrying the prettiest gal in the state, and a Texan by choice! Having sadly neglected fly fishing and tying during my professional career, I hope to return to both now that I'm retired. I hope to share each with my children, grandchildren, and old or new friends. I live in Southlake Texas and I'm a member of the Fort Worth Fly Fishers.

After reviewing the North American Fly Fishing Forum, I knew this was the place to catch up with the fly fishing world. It is with pleasure, that I join the members of this forum; I thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.

Joni

Reaction score
Hey, welcome aboard TM. Wow, from NY to Texas, how was that? Ilove both states, but totally different.
Want to hear more about you and some feed back. Great Browns up there in NY

BigCliff

Reaction score
Welcome to the group! I think you've picked one of the best hobbies possible to enjoy your retirement with. I'm not far from you, maybe we can go fish the colleyville nature center together sometime. I was pleased to see here recently that the ponds have filled back up pretty nicely.