Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Run Down

Default Run Down

I have been running crazy working almost 50 hours a week and then turkey hunting in my spare time and the other few minutes fishing all i can.Leaves ones body worn down some but i always say we only get one chance at this life no redos i want to enjoy all i have in the outdoors. So i got out for a little fishing this weekend to a nice spot and done well.There was a March Brown hatch coming off as i left but i got all my fish on a GRHE and they were on it .Had one little scare when i was not paying attention to my surrondings and was caught up in fishing ,an old bassit/beagle snuck up and gave a loud bark in my ear but turned out to be a nice dog and owner told i could use their drive to come and fish all i wanted .Sorry for no pics i had several but my photobucket is not working for some reason.
    SHANNON

Blog Entries

Default Re: Run Down

Shannon: Well that turned out to be a pretty sweet deal, congrats!
    Larry

Default Re: Run Down

Shannon....I had a photobucket problem this morning......until I left clicked on the IMG tab, it copied the link, then allowed me to paste to the forum. Maybe this will help. Anyway I am glad you had a great time.
    yonder

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton