The Walker's Cay Chronicles

erik333

Reaction score
Hello there - I'm a new member and wanted to reach out to everyone in my quest to find old tapes/DVD's of this classic series from ESPN. In particular I'm looking for the 1995/96/97 seasons to buy/trade. Hoping that someone out there might have taped the old shows and will read this. ESPN has no plans to re-air it currently and there are no outlets that sell the archived seasons. Hope to hear from someone!

bear 007

Reaction score
Ive got a bunch of old VCR tapes buried down stairs, Walkers Cay and Fly Fishing the World mixed in with a bunch of other stuff. I don't even have a VCR anymore, no way to tell whats what, sorry.

theboz

Reaction score
Try going on Flip Pallots website or FB page . If no luck there you can buy some directly from ESPN but they are not cheap . Something like $60 an episode.
Also check out Netflix for episodes.im also pretty sure I saw them for sale in an issue of SWFF magazine,

erik333

Reaction score
Thanks guys. THEBOZ, I have contacted ESPN multiple times about this - never have they mentioned anything about purchasing individual episodes. Have you done this before and if so, how did you do it?
I looked on Netflix as you suggested - unfortunately, nothing came up. I'll try SWFF magazine too, but not holding my breath. If you have any other suggestions, let me know - thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Also, Flip Pallot's website is not active any longer - I did contact him directly a while back and he did not know who to buy the tapes from either! there is a facebook page for WCC, but everyone in that group is in the same boat as me - trying to find out how we can get the series to be re-aired on TV at some point.

theboz

Reaction score
It was awhile ago I had needed some episodes of John Barrett's Fly Fishing the World. I called Espn in Connecticutt and the sent me the episodes I requested for $ 60 each .
The Hells Bay Boat Works Site has a bunch of the episodes if you want to take them from there.

erik333

Reaction score
Ok, it can't hurt to try- ill call the

Yes I've been on hells bay's video page and they do have the best selection currently available, but not the seasons I'm trying to find .