Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show Febuary 11th 2012

I'm in Madison just up the river. I might try and get down there next Sunday. Though a mid week excursion does sound nice. I'll make sure and message you if I'm headed there. Enjoy the show.

try to let me know sooner the better, just so i dont make other plans. Ill have a photos to post here after the event. may do some video.

Default Re: Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show Febuary 11th 2012 recap

todays event went well as far as I know, good crowd and some good deals. the guest speakers were very imformitive and worth hanging out for. just getting to sort the goodies I picked up.. Ill have photos to post later.
    Mike

Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show 2012

I decide instead of tryign to upload a ton of photos I would just link you to where I have them in a gallery. I decided not to do video out of wanting to shop and not work the hole day.

Blog Entries

Nice photos, Mike! Looks like a good time, has me looking forward to the Midwest Expo!

I saw you had a picture of Mike Schmidt from Angler's Choice Flies, did you get a chance to talk to him? He's super cool and has some amazing streamer patterns.
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Quote Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
    Nice photos, Mike! Looks like a good time, has me looking forward to the Midwest Expo!

I saw you had a picture of Mike Schmidt from Angler's Choice Flies, did you get a chance to talk to him? He's super cool and has some amazing streamer patterns.
    that was the guy with the fly 'wind tunnel' right? I purchased a few of his flys and chatted with him during the end of the show. cool guy. I was there from 9am to 4pm, so I probley talked to all the venders atleast 2 times haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12