Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Default Anyone using one of these?

I was fumbling around a Tacoma fly shop last week land there was a display of these fly boxes that caught my eye.

"PLAN D"

NewBottom.jpg

Plan D Fishing - Pack MAX Fly BoxesPlan D Fishing

Look perfect for intruders..... Anyone using them?
    Last edited by flytie09; 12-09-2018 at 10:05 AM.

If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago.
    ~Zane Grey

" . . . shouldn't a man stand on his own two feet and catch his own steelhead? Maybe put out some effort and find his own fish just for the fun of it?"
    ~Syd Glasso

2. Likes mcnerney liked this post

Default Re: Anyone using one of these?

I've got one of the smaller sizes with the clear lids. They're pretty well designed and made, and do a good job of keeping your intruders sorted. The foam is not as robust as I'd like, but time will tell.

If you fish a lot of intruders I'd definitely look into getting one. I'm hoping Santa brings me one of the tube fly boxes.

Scott

4. Likes unknownflyman liked this post

No, but those boxes look pretty sweet.

Not yet but my local fly shop has them and they look nice. If Im wearing my sling pack its fine.

My whole problem is the size of the box. Im getting to the point of a bag of tubes and hooks, three sink tips all in my front zip on my waders and nothing else.

7. Likes rockriver liked this post

Been eyeing these for awhile. If Santa doesn't bring me a couple, I'm definitely buying some.