We Are Back Online People!

spm

Reaction score
Whew! I was going to have to start talking to my wife, pretty soon.

Thank you for all the hard work, everyone.

steve

scoutm

Reaction score
Thanks to the hard work of cb, Colin, we are back online. I'm bumping some sub forums for those who log on selectively.

Welcome Back :)
Like the new look...are there any new features we should be aware of?

Unknownflyman

Reaction score
Mr. Chessman was a gracious host across the pond. Pretty good lurking over there, slightly confusing on what their talking about or the gear.

Lewis Chessman

Reaction score
Mr. Chessman was a gracious host across the pond. Pretty good lurking over there, slightly confusing on what their talking about or the gear.
Awww, cheers, Unk, damned decent of you to say so!
Now you know the trouble I have over here with you lot an' yer 'bobbers' and 'bass' and such! Whastsallthatabaht? :confused:
;)
Really, there's a lot to be gained and given on both sites. There's a bit more bickering and fewer 'likes' given over there but, essentially, the camaraderie is the same.
Though the spelling may differ .....
:p

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi James,

Currently we have no like button and I'm good with that if need be. Long ago before we 'Liked' people had to post if they were in agreement and that led to more being engaged. I often worry that if I placed a Like on one reply then fail to Like each and every one people will get the idea that I don't like them. Anyway, be careful now because I can see you, if you don't get that then you need to go back through the thread :)

littledavid123

Reaction score
That's not funny either...LOL Was thinking I either have to tape my camera or stop eating Cheetos in my underwear while reading the forum...I hope that thought stays in your mind for a week! :D

By the way what happened, where we hacked, crashed or down to change the format?

Dave

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Myself I'm not sure what the cause was but expect I'll find out, Cheetos...............

I have my camera taped and keep my audio turned off here.

Lewis Chessman

Reaction score
That's not funny either...LOL Was thinking I either have to tape my camera or stop eating Cheetos in my underwear while reading the forum...I hope that thought stays in your mind for a week! :D

Dave
Try eating the Cheetos out of a bowl, Dave, I find they stain the undies really badly.
I'm pretty sure they're what does it, anyway. :confused:

Ah! We have the like button back! I know what you mean, Ard, but equally sometimes it's the most suitable way to say 'thanks' or acknowledge a good post. A mixed blessing, I guess.

ejsell

Reaction score
Thanks to the hard work of cb, Colin, we are back online. I'm bumping some sub forums for those who log on selectively.

Welcome Back :)
Thank you Ard and everyone else who stayed up late working on this all weekend. I was having some serious withdrawal.

I have the day off and am going in search of some fishable water today.

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ejsell

Reaction score
Awww, cheers, Unk, damned decent of you to say so!
Now you know the trouble I have over here with you lot an' yer 'bobbers' and 'bass' and such! Whastsallthatabaht? :confused:
;)
Really, there's a lot to be gained and given on both sites. There's a bit more bickering and fewer 'likes' given over there but, essentially, the camaraderie is the same.
Though the spelling may differ .....
:p
Is it weird that I read this with a British accent?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kwb

Traveler of Both Time and Space
Reaction score
Whomever did this latest forum design needs to go back to school... It is way too light....

Hard on the eyes!