Lessons from fishing with Dr. Ishigaki

Paul G

Reaction score
Short blog post and video of tenkara-casting and manipulation grip-changes here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

Although I can see that you are only trying to help to supply others with information about this type of fishing, we have a long standing rule about posting with blog links. Our thinking is that our site and our members need content & information here on the forum pages. What we don't need are postings that re-direct the reader to another site for information.

If we allowed this to be the norm, then the forum would be nothing more than a directory to the thousands of blogs that exist on the internet. I'm sorry but the blog link has been removed. I do hope you understand,

Ard

Paul G

Reaction score
No problem and thanks for explanation.

Would it be helpful/allowable for me to embed just the video within the post so that the user stays within the Forum environment?

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

That is acceptable, countless videos are pasted into threads. It is the posts that say only, "click here" that become a problem. It is a fine line I know. Some would say, 'what's the difference', and I'm not sure I want to attempt to define it.

Paul G

Reaction score
Many thanks for helping me out, apologies for any inconvenience.

Paul

[ame=http://vimeo.com/75888524]Soft Ju and hard Go for tenkara on Vimeo[/ame]