Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Trout, Big game, upland - Swap/Share my Madison Cabin & MN hunt/fish for your???

WHHHAAATTT! Howdy hi, Tim - gotta tell Eric! Great pic, buddy. I've got the 2 handed jones now, too. Stay in touch, brother!
    Craig

Default Re: Trout, Big game, upland - Swap/Share my Madison Cabin & MN hunt/fish for your???

Hey Redrock, sounds like a great situation in beautiful country. I've never fished your country; could be I'll look you up after we get the Bozeman shack up and I'm hanging out there more often. Madison is getting played, I've come kind of full circle back to not even wanting the push the boat, just go wade and checking out some swing water makes that even more fun. Thank you for the kind welcome. So many great folks checking in, I feel pretty stupid for not being here before - happy trails!

PM sent. .
    Kevin
    "Fight like you're the 3rd monkey trying to get on Noah's Ark"
    "Not every day is filled with sunshine. Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue"
    "If God had intended for man to only fish on weekends, He never would have created the other 5 days of the week."

Quote Originally Posted by Car7x View Post
    Hey Redrock, sounds like a great situation in beautiful country. I've never fished your country; could be I'll look you up after we get the Bozeman shack up and I'm hanging out there more often. Madison is getting played, I've come kind of full circle back to not even wanting the push the boat, just go wade and checking out some swing water makes that even more fun. Thank you for the kind welcome. So many great folks checking in, I feel pretty stupid for not being here before - happy trails!
    If you are “in town” and want a break from dealing with contractors, shoot me a pm. I generally wade, and I avoid crowds. Hence why I settled where I did, Beaverhead craziness excepted.

I stop in Bozeman every once in a while to visit friends. I looked for a couple of years for a place on your new home water. Nice spot and on the right side of the interstate.

Best of luck with your builder. I have a few modest repairs, etc., I would like to make, and it has been pretty hard to get anyone to work up my way.

Hi Redrock - yeah, builders are tough. I went with Biggerstaff, they are well established and the in-laws are my neighbors at the lot. Nest time you take the N 19th exit coming W on I 90, if you look straight right over your shoulder about a 1/4 m towards the E. Gallatin/Bridgers, you'll see a nice yellow 2 story farmhouse with a porch, outbuilding, etc. That's their place. My 2 acres lot is on their left. Then 80 yds past us, the river, and then the golf course. Good luck with your project!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12