Find a Certified Casting Instructor

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Edit: Updated the link, thanks Jim!

Casting Instructors

This link was courtesy of Sliver Creek and I thought we should make a dedicated thread so others can find it.....Thank you sir!

Last edited:

Bcuzzocrea

Reaction score
Thanks for this! Got lessons from a great caster, Dennis Grant! Super lucky he only lives 10 minutes away.

k_e_v

Reaction score
Farmington, ill. -Stop by for a cold beer on your
I had a choice of 1 and I contacted him two -three weeks ago and no call back , no email . Guess I don't really need him .
Unfortunately i have a similar problem,

I sent emails to 2 instructors and no response,
then i sent email to the 3rd instructor who said he is too busy and referred me to another.....who didn't respond to my email. So thats 4 instructors and no help.

I then determined that I was an ok caster:p

kev

brownbass

Reaction score
Unfortunately i have a similar problem,

I sent emails to 2 instructors and no response,
then i sent email to the 3rd instructor who said he is too busy and referred me to another.....who didn't respond to my email. So thats 4 instructors and no help.

I then determined that I was an ok caster:p

kev
I had the same experience several years ago. Call and e-mails were never returned. Maybe they got certified for their own satifaction.

smoke33

Reaction score
I sent a message to one of the guys in my area yesterday. So far I have not received a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirdy

Reaction score
I had the same experience several years ago. Call and e-mails were never returned. Maybe they got certified for their own satifaction.
Unfortunately, that does indeed happen. Some people go through the pain of getting themselves to the level of instructor for their own gratification, just to prove to themselves they are good enough. It's a bit sad, really.

I wish you well with the search.

Cheers,
Graeme

brownbass

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that does indeed happen. Some people go through the pain of getting themselves to the level of instructor for their own gratification, just to prove to themselves they are good enough. It's a bit sad, really.

I wish you well with the search.

Cheers,
Graeme
Graeme thanks for your response, I was able to take some classes given by my club. I wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined. All is good.

Bill